Public Tender for the Supply of Fittings [Promoted]
Israel Natural Gas Lines Ltd. (the "Company"), an Israeli governmental owned company, hereby invites manufacturers and/or suppliers of fittings ("Fittings") to submit bids in order to be qualified as an approved suppliers in the Company's list of approved suppliers from which the Company may order the supply of Fittings ("Tender").
The list of the approved suppliers shall be valid for 5 years and the Company may extend such period for an additional period of 2 years.
(A) Bidder's Structure
The Bidder must be one legal entity duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction in which it was organized and shall not be either a joint venture or consortium or an unregistered partnership.
(B) Qualifications & Capabilities
1. Has in place a management system that is certified as ISO 9001 compliant or a management system that meets the ISO 9001 certification requirements.
2. The Bidder operates an "in- house" quality control department for the Fittings supplied.
3. If the Bidder is a manufacturer of Fittings - The Bidder manufacturing standards shall fully conform or not contradict the NEN3650 Dutch standard, and with all of the requirements and specifications set forth in the technical Tender Documents.
(C) Professional Experience
1. The Bidder is a manufacturer or a supplier of Fittings at least since January 1st, 2014.
2. If the Bidder is not a manufacturer of Fittings - it holds and operates by itself a warehouse for Fittings in the area of at least 5,000 square meters located in a High Income OECD Country.
3. The Bidder supplied, during the period as of January 1, 2014 until the Last Submission Deadline (the "Presented Period"), Fittings meeting all the following criteria:
3.1. were designed for pressure of at least 70 bar and of at least 4 inches diameter.
3.2. were manufactured in a High Income OECD Country.
3.3. were supplied (including indirectly), for the use in a natural gas transmission system or project.
3.4. generated the Bidder a turnover of:
3.4.1. at least €5,000,000 for the entire Presented Period; and
3.4.2. at least €1,000,000 in average for 3 years out of the years 2015 – 2019; and
3.4.3. the supply during the Presented Period included at least 3 orders of Fittings of at least €200,000 per order.
3.5. the Fittings supplied during the Presented Period included at least 10 items of Tees equal to or greater than 30 inch diameter (in total; does not required per a specific order).
For compliance with the above Qualifications & Capabilities and Professional Experience above, a Bidder may rely upon its Affiliate (as such term is defined in the Tender).
(D) Financial Requirements
The Bidder's last audited financial statements does not include a "Going Concern" notice.
(E) General Requirements
1. The Bidder is not listed as an entity whose activity in Israel and the economic activity of Israeli entities with are limited or prohibited.
2. Israeli Bidder shall hold and submit all the approvals required pursuant to the Law of Transactions of Public Entities, 1976.
Obtaining a Quality Score of at least 75 points and at least half of the points allocated for each main category examined in the Quality evaluation, is a precondition for qualification.
The Tender Documents may be viewed on the Company's website www.ingl.co.il. Collection of full package of the Tender documents is mandatory, and shall require registration at Ms. Noa Cohen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org upon providing Bidder's contact details, presenting the signed declaration in Annex A1 of the Tender and ISO 9001 valid certificate.
Requests for clarifications may be sent to the above e-mail no later than November 14th, 2019. The Company's clarifications shall be published in the Company's website.
Bidders should submit their bids, by hand delivery, to the "Tender's box" located in the Company's offices at Atidim Tower (Building No. 8), 2184 St., Kiryat Atidim, Tel Aviv, Israel (Contracts & Procurement dept., 32 floor), during Sunday - Thursday, between 09:00 – 17:00, as of December 1st, 2019 and not later than December 5th, 2019, at 17:00 (Israel time).
The above information and requirements are only generally described. The binding version of the Tender is set forth only in the Tender documents. The Company reserves the right to change the said requirements as well as additional dates, terms or conditions all as set forth in the Tender. Bidders should follow the Company's publications in the above website. The Company does not undertake to qualify any of the Bidders. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Tender, at its sole and exclusive discretion.