PGNiG to Start Gas Production in Pakistan in December

Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) will start gas production at its concession in Pakistan in December.

With opening up of this gas mine, the Polish firm plans to fully develop Rehman and Rizq fields which will lead to eightfold hike in gas extraction of gas from the Kirthar license, the company said Thursday.

Earlier this year, Rizq-1 made tight gas discover to the tune of 4.5 billion cubic meters.

PGNiG plans further exploration with an aim to discover one more gas despot in the area. 

The company owns 70 percent stake in Kirthar license while remaining 30 percent is owned by PPL. 

 

 

 

 


Natural Gas World welcomes all viewpoints. Should you wish to provide an alternative perspective on the above article, please contact editor@naturalgasworld.com

Kindly note that for external submissions we only lightly edit content for grammar and do not edit externally contributed content. 

POLICY ON COPYRIGHT & REPUBLICATION POLICY

 

https://www.naturalgaseurope.com/natural-gas-world-magazine

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our site. If you continue we assume that you understand and accept to receive cookies from this website. Dismiss