NGFE to report from Global Shale Gas Summit 2010
Natural Gas for Europe will be reporting from the Global Shale Gas Summit 2010, July 19 and 20th in Warsaw.
Presented by American Business Conferences and organized under the auspices of the Polish Geological Institute, the Conference Agenda covers a range of topics including:
• Where do the geological prospects for shale gas lie?
• How can exploration, drilling, completion and production processes can be optimized to make shale gas commercially viable?
• Understanding and managing regulatory, environmental and land use issues that affect the commercial development of shale gas.
• What can governments do to encourage the expensive E+P process in the development of shale gas in their own countries?
• Understanding, managing and mitigating environmental risks, including water availability, disposal and reuse.
READ MORE: Global Shale Gas Summit 2010