International Public Tender for the Manufacture and Supply of Plug Valves [Promoted]
Israel Natural Gas Lines Ltd. (the "Company"), an Israeli governmental owned company, hereby invites manufacturers of Plug Valves for high pressure natural gas transmission system ("Plug Valves") to submit bids for being qualified as an approved suppliers in the Company's list of Approved Suppliers from which the Company may order Plug Valves (the "Tender").
The List of the Approved Suppliers and the Contracts signed with the Approved Suppliers shall be valid for 5 years and the Company may extend such period for additional 2 years.
(A) Bidder's Structure
The Bidder must be one legal entity duly organized and validly existing under the laws of the jurisdiction in which it was organized and shall not be either a joint venture or consortium or an unregistered partnership.
(B) Qualifications & Capabilities
(1) Held as of January 1, 2014 and currently has in place a valid API 6D certificates indicating the Bidder's capability to manufacture Plug valves; and
(2) Is in full compliance with the NEN3650 Dutch standard and with all of the requirements and specifications set forth in the technical Tender Documents; and
(3) Has in place a management system that is certified as ISO 9001 compliant or a management system that meets the ISO 9001 certification requirements.
(C) Professional Experience
(1) The Bidder is a manufacturer of Plug Valves for high pressure (of at least 70 bar) natural gas transmission at least since the year 2014.
(2) The Bidder manufactured and supplied, during the period as of January 1, 2014 until the Last Submission Deadline Plug Valves meeting all the following criteria:
(a) Designed as "class 600" and for pressure of at least 70 bar.
(b) The supply included at least 50 Plug valves (one piece body lubricated and below ground type of valves) in a diameter equal to or greater than 6", from which at least 15 Plug valves were in a diameter equal to or greater than 10".
(c) Were manufactured by the Bidder at its plant located in current High Income OECD member countries and were supplied (directly or indirectly) for the use in a natural gas transmission system or project.
For compliance with the above Professional Experience, assembly only of Plug Valves from parts manufactured by others shall not be recognized as “Manufacturing”. i.e. The Bidder shall execute critical manufacturing activities at its plant
(D) Financial Requirements
The Bidder's last audited financial statements does not include a "Going Concern" notice.
(E) General Requirements
(1) The Bidder is not listed as an entity whose activity in Israel and the economic activity of Israeli entities with are limited or prohibited.
(2) Israeli Bidder shall hold and submit all the approvals required pursuant to the Law of Transactions of Public Entities, 1976.
Obtaining a Quality Score of at least 75 points and at least 50% points allocated for each main category examined in the Quality evaluation, is a precondition for qualification.
The Tender Documents may be viewed on the Company's website www.ingl.co.il. Collection of full package of the Tender documents is mandatory, and shall require registration at the Contracts Manager, Ms. Noa Cohen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org upon providing Bidder's contact details and presenting a valid API 6D certificate.
Requests for clarifications may be sent to the above e-mail no later than October 23, 2019, (Israel time). The Company's clarifications shall be published in the Company's website.
Bidders should submit their bids, by hand delivery, to the "Tender's box" located in the Company's offices at Atidim Tower (Building No. 8), 2184 St., Kiryat Atidim, Tel Aviv, Israel (Contracts & Procurement dept., 32 floor), during Sunday - Thursday, between 09:00 – 17:00, as of November 10, 2019 and not later than November 14, 2019, at 17:00 (Israel time).
The above information and requirements are only generally described. The binding version of the Tender is set forth only in the Tender documents. The Company reserves the right to change the said requirements as well as additional dates, terms or conditions all as set forth in the Tender. Bidders should follow the Company's publications in the above website. The Company does not undertake to qualify anyone of the Bidders. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Tender, at its sole and exclusive discretion.