International Conference and Exhibition ‘Hydrogen Russia and CIS’Date: 20-21 October 2021Place: Moscow, Baltschug KempinskiOrganised by: Vostock CapitalEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +44 207 394 3090 Website: https://hydrogenru.com/en/
Strategic partner: Siemens Energy.
Gold Sponsor: Gazprombank.
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) NGC’s HSSE strategy is reflective and supportive of the organisational vision to become a leader in the global energy business.
Bronze Sponsors: Rosen Group, Brunel.
The event will be attended by project initiators, major energy companies, regulatory authorities, flagship technological companies:
- BP Exploration Operating Company Limited
- EN+ Group
- Baltic Chemical Complex
- Belneftekhim, Enel Russia
- Gazprom Vodorod
- Linde Gas Rus
- Transneft Research and Development Institute
- Severstal, and many others!
Register now –https://hydrogenru.com/en/registration-request/
- 300+ participants, including senior executives of hydrogen production plants from Russia and the CIS, initiators of investment projects, developers and manufacturers of equipment and technologies, Russian and international investors
- 20+ investment projects on hydrogen production
- 40+ speakers and panellists: project initiators, regulatory authorities, industry experts
- Specialized exhibition of technical, technological, and service solutions from industry leaders
- Drivers and mechanisms of industry development, medium- and long-term goals
- Plans of the Government, hydrogen producers, and project initiators
- Showcase of innovative developments and the best technologies in the field of hydrogen production
- Status of projects in the field of construction, modernisation, and expansion of hydrogen production facilities in Russia and the CIS
- Demand for hydrogen: presentand potential industrial use, hydrogen fuel, energy feedstock
- Monetization of hydrogen. Investments, fundraising
- Case studies: planning, design, construction, modernisation, and expansion projects
- Accumulation and storage of hydrogen, transportation issues
- Roundtable discussion: improvement of hydrogen production efficiency