• Natural Gas News

    Cnooc's Fujian Terminal Receives 500th LNG Cargo

Summary

The Fujian LNG terminal is located in Fujian province in southeastern Chinese.

by: Shardul Sharma

Posted in:

Natural Gas & LNG News, Asia/Oceania, Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), Security of Supply, Corporate, Import/Export, News By Country, China

Cnooc's Fujian Terminal Receives 500th LNG Cargo

Cnooc Gas and Power’s Fujian LNG terminal January 1 received its 500th cargo, the company said on January 7 in a statement.

The Fujian LNG terminal is located in Fujian province in southeastern Chinese and became operational in 2009. The terminal is 60% owned by Cnooc Gas and Power, a unit of state-owned Cnooc, while the rest 40% is owned by Fujian Investment and Development Co.

Cnooc Gas and Power operates nine LNG import terminals at Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo, Fujian, Yuedong, Dapeng, Zhuhai, Hainan and Shenzhen - most of which are part-owned by others.