7th Annual International LNG Congress Russia
The registration for the 7th Annual and International LNG Congress Russia closes soon. Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the event which has been already proved its status of a high-level expert-oriented platform for sharing best practices and seeking solutions for development of the LNG industry!
Over 300 delegates take part in the LNG Congress Russia 2021, including:
- Alexei Grebenyuk, CEO, Gazprom LNG Vladivostok
- Yuriy Maksimov, CEO, Gazprom LNG Portovaya
- Konstantin Belousov, CEO, Gazprom LNG Technologies
- Andrei Konoplyanik, Advisor to Director General, Gazprom Export
- Alexander Titov, Member of the Board, KryomashGaz
- Roman Shultiev, CEO, KryomashGaz
- Vladimir Smelov, CEO, Cryogas
- German Tyutyukov, CEO, Sakhalin Oil Company
- Andrei Korobov, CEO, Yakut Fuel and Energy Company
- Oleg Baranov, Director, Dalgazresurs
- Igor Lyashkov, Deputy CEO, Science and Engineering Centre Khimvest under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the RF
- Alexander Klimentiev, Advisor, Representative of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) under the President of the Russian Federation, and a lot more others
General sponsor: Gazprombank Gold sponsor: TechnipFMC Silver sponsors: Nikkiso Clean Energy and Industrial Gases Group, Solar Turbines Incorporated Bronze sponsors: Sulzer, Baker Hughes, Air Products, Krohne Engineering, WorleyParsons Sponsor of video promotion: FORNOVO GAS
We are delighted to announce that this year event will be held both offline and online. Take your chance and register to schedule online meetings with Congress participants!
How will this be?