COPYRIGHT & REPUBLICATION POLICY - UPDATED APRIL 2017
All Natural Gas World (NGW) content, including the Natural Gas World (NGW) website and the digital magazine Natural Gas World, belongs to Minoils Media Ltd or its licensors who own all intellectual property rights in all NGW content and any selection or arrangement of the NGW content. No intellectual property rights in any NGW content are transferred to you by accessing the NGW content via the NGW website or NGW digital magazine
Except as specifically noted herein, you MAY NOT copy, republish or redistribute full or substantial partial text of NGW content accessed by the NGW website or NGW digital magazine or any third party source of NGW content such as our approved partners. For example, this includes republishing or redistributing full or substantial partial text of articles, by:
- Pasting them into emails or republishing them in any form, including websites, newsletters or intranets.
- Printing and then photocopying or scanning copies of articles.
- Creating, republishing or redistributing “Summaries” of NGW content. Summaries include extracts and abstracts in which parts of NGW content, verbatim or non-verbatim, are inserted into original content.
- Framing, harvesting or scraping NGW content or otherwise access NGW content for similar purpose.
You MAY republish or redistribute NGW contents as follows:
- Publish online, the original NGW headline and a link to the article and the first 140 characters of an article (the “teaser text”)
- Forward the original headlines, links and teaser text to other parties
- Share the articles by using social media sharing tools that we provide
To secure rights to republish NGW content or to subscribe to the NGW digital magazine please contact - email@example.com